Escuela of the Streets

ShootDaan

Het is een welbekende bug dat de missie ''Escuela of the Streets'' niet werkt bij sommige op de pc versie van de game. Ook bij mij is dit het geval nu ik de game voor de tweede keer wil spelen, omdat we richting GTA V zitten te gaan! Maar een poos geleden toen ik de game al gespeeld had kon ik de missie wel doen en nu verschijnt de gele marker dus niet wanneer je moet parkeren achter de dealer.

Is er dus een manier om dit te omzeilen, want van dat gesavegame snap ik niet veel.

Delen op andere websites

ik heb ff wat gegoogled, en kwam op dit uit:

-

Different people say very different things about it. • Some say that they gave their PC a better video card and that solved it, so it must be a graphics problem.

* Some say that if you turn all the game setting to the absolute minimum it will be solved.

* Some say you have to do the mission between 12:00 and 18:00.

* Some say you have to do the mission at night.

* Some say you have to do the mission with out body armour.

* And some say it will be solved if you use a motorcycle to do the mission.

* Many people have contacted R*, but they say that it must be a corrupt save file. Or the effect of cheating.

The reality is that many people have reinstalled the game and even replayed the whole game up to that point. Cheating doesn't have that effect. And it seems that this can happen to anyone, no matter how good their PC is.

I haven't used any cheat codes and I turned the settings all the way down and did the mission several times with out any body armour. Nothing seemed to work until I did it in the afternoon and with a motorcycle.

As soon as that guy entered the building, I turned the game settings back to normal and took his car. I drove north on that same street to get that armour spawn. I entered the building on the roof.

-

ik hoop alleen wel dat je een beetje redelijk engels kan ;)

Bewerkt: door ballas4life
Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.