Found a mistake?

PatrickW

I had already a discussion with GTA-Sheep about TransFender with a capital and Transfender without a capital. Now the mistake, in the English version I found this mistake also: click(a Dutch description), click, click(at this page the link to the TransFender page doesn't work because the link links to Transfender, without a capital 'F')

Delen op andere websites

• 2 weken later...
  • Reacties 125
  • Created
  • Laatste reactie

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hanneswasco

• Lantyz

• .Timothy

• PatrickW

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the page about the hidden interiors universe (click):

...The red house is the Ganton Gym and the yellow house is the Crack House (From the mission 'Cleaning the Hood'). You would like to visit the Crack House again, but as you know, there's no enex outside.

Now look at the left picture. This is the heaven of the Ganton Gym. As you can see, the Ganton Gym interior is loaded, and so is the Crack House because it's in the same heaven (The yellow interior isn't loaded, which means it's in another heaven). The only thing...

The yellow interior must be the grey interior, because earlier was said that the yellow interior was the Crack House and loaded ;)

Delen op andere websites

at this page the link to the TransFender page doesn't work because the link links to Transfender, without a capital 'F'

The page 'TransFender' simply does not exist yet, so it's quite logical the link doesn't work...

The yellow interior must be the grey interior, because earlier was said that the yellow interior was the Crack House and loaded ;)

It should be the blue interior (grey just means it isn't loaded), but it was incorrect nonetheless. Thanks.

At the Easter Egg page the egg about the surfboard in the wardrobe is twice on the page :clown:

Indeed it does. Fixed, thanks.

Delen op andere websites

A game trailer usually consists of a few short clips, to give you an impression of the game before the game has been released. The first trailer of GTA IV is available since March 29. It has been (Hoort 'is' hier gewoon niet?) the earliest GTA trailer ever, and it is the first time a trailer shows us the first information of a GTA Beetje rare zin naar mijn smaak, misschien 'earliest information'?.

I'm not damn perfect in English but i give it a try. Maybe its not really important what I say, so ignore it when its wrong ^^

Bewerkt: door Youp
Delen op andere websites

I've been recently linked to this site through Wikipedia. Taking a look through the car section, I can help you with some of the cars that are either unlabeled or mislabeled to the English audience. The cars that need to be updated are:

Huntley (not fully sure on this): Looks a late 1980's Land Rover

Mesa: Jeep Wrangler

Solair (can't tell from the picture exactly): Looks vaguely like an early 1990's Saturn SW2

Bravura: Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais

Esperanto: 1971-1972 Cadillac Eldorado

Hustler: 1932 Ford Model B

Virgo: 1968 Lincoln Continental Mark III

Oceanic: Looks more like a 1957 Chevrolet Bel-Air than a Dodge Coronet

Stretch: 1985 Cadillac DeVille Stretch Limousine

If you have any problems with these observations, please let me know. I should be able to help with the other vehicles I have missed over the next few days. Thank you for your time, and I hope you have a good day.

Delen op andere websites

• 3 weken later...

A few mistakes:

http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Johnny

The characters name is spelt Jonnie.

Month names begin with capital letters. An example of this needing correction is the About Wiki page: http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/WikiGTA.

Officer Hernandez's first name is Jimmy: http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Characters_%28GTA_San_Andreas%29

The Orange Grove Family should be change to Grove Street Families: http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Gangs_%28GTA_San_Andreas%29

Other than that, the site looks great. The mission tree idea is a good idea, allowing for a visual aid for when missions are/become available. Hopefully you'll be able to expand into minor characters for games. For example in San Andreas there's Snake Head, Guppy, Bobby, Mickey, Tony, Herbie, Kane, Little Weasel and Freddy, amongst others, that could be mentioned.

A-Dust

Delen op andere websites

Mijn engels is niet zo goed ! Maar deze fouten zijn in het Nederlands op de Engels WikiGTA !

Op deze pagina staat bij

• "Class" : Lijkwagen
  • "Seats" : 4 (plus een ligplaats)

Volgens mij is dat geen Engels !

Op deze pagina staat bij

• "Gender" : Vrouw

Op deze pagina staat bij

• "Name": Onbekend
  • "Gang" : Geen

Op deze pagina staat bij

• "Nickname" : Onbekend

Op elke pagina staat links bovenaan de menu ! De menu moet nog naar het Engels vertaald worden ;) !

Bewerkt: door Woetsha
Delen op andere websites

Nog een paar:

Op deze pagina staat bij

• 'Vehicle' : Auto (moet dat niet 'Car' worden).

Op deze pagina staat bij

• 'Name' : Onbekend (moet dat niet 'Unknown' worden).

Op deze pagina staat bij

• 'Gang' : Geen (moet dat niet 'None' worden).

Bovenaan is het nog steeds niet veranderd:

Kunnen de gewone medewerkers dat niet veranderen ? Anders moet ik het melden bij Joriz.

Woetsha.

Bewerkt: door Woetsha
Delen op andere websites

• 3 weken later...

I found a very little translatingmistake in the WikiGTA page: San Andreas.

On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops accuse him of homicide, his family and friends have a hard time accepting him en their gang is being threatened by a rival gang. It's clear to Carl that something has got to be done against the dealing Ballas and the corrupt cops (Tenpenny and Pulaski).

"en" should be "and".

A little mistake in the "Dates" page of GTA: San Andreas:

This sort of date you will get at the begin of your relation, and is also the most easy date to complete. For completing it is necessary you go to the right place. You can choose for a bar, a club, a diner or a fast-foodrestaurant. Most of the girlfriends don't like the last mentioned. When you go inside the buidling, you will see a shot cutscene. From this you will know if your girlfriend has a nice time, or not.

It should be "short".

On the same page, at the paragraph "Denise Robinson":

Where does she want to eat: At the cafe arount the block.

It could be possible that "cafe"should be writed as "café", but I'm not sure of that at all.

But I'm sure "arount" should be "around".

Bewerkt: door ThunderDuck
Delen op andere websites

I found a very little translatingmistake in the WikiGTA page: San Andreas.

"en" should be "and".

A little mistake in the "Dates" page of GTA: San Andreas:

It should be "short".

On the same page, at the paragraph "Denise Robinson":

Where does she want to eat: At the cafe arount the block.

It could be possible that "cafe"should be writed as "café", but I'm not sure of that at all.

But I'm sure "arount" should be "around".

_O_

Fixed.... ( btw. "cafe" is correct )

Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.