MTA meeting - wanneer?

PrioX

32 minutes ago, Dutchy3010 said:

@MrCena If there is a large group, it may surprise you how long the meeting will be 😛 

I wouldn't mind at all. There will be no much work for me either. Thanks to our developers. The server is smooth and easy to handle. But I do host events for my community members every now and then. Hardly to see them staying more than 2 hours, but maybe they get bored fast because they are regular players and you guys will be completely new? Idk really. It was just an assumption according to what I have experienced in the past.  Players just start to leave, but again I wouldn't mind at all if you guys stay longer. 

Btw guys. I can also try and offer CarGame (CG). Its basically same as SH, but there are 10 levels and in each level you get different vehicle category. The first player to reach level 10 is the winner. We used to offer it in our servers, but players just wanted SH and not CG. If you want both, I will see what I can do for it.

Bewerkt: door MrCena
Delen op andere websites

A Monday evening or Tuesday evening after 21:00 would be fine for me. Most of the weekend I have other plans.

I have to reinstall GTA San Andreas and Multi Theft Auto, but I really would love to join a meeting.

Delen op andere websites

When I used to play MTA I played a lot on the MrGreenGaming server with the random car racing or derby (idk if derby was from greengaming Nice to see we get our own meeting from Gtaforum.nl on this server. I hope also with the mods we used in the early meetings. Deathmatch, Freeroam (pursuit), some gamemode with rocket shooting cars and of course racing en derby. 

Can't wait to get back those memory's. Thank you for the meeting on your server.

Delen op andere websites

30 minutes ago, Nyltje said:

When I used to play MTA I played a lot on the MrGreenGaming server with the random car racing or derby (idk if derby was from greengaming Nice to see we get our own meeting from Gtaforum.nl on this server. I hope also with the mods we used in the early meetings. Deathmatch, Freeroam (pursuit), some gamemode with rocket shooting cars and of course racing en derby. 

Can't wait to get back those memory's. Thank you for the meeting on your server.

Freeroam vinalla server is possible and easy (just stopping resources). I will try to add MH as well (ManHunt). So CG and MH will be additional to gamemodes for the meeting beside whats mentioned in the main topic. 

Also no problem at all. I am willing to cooperate more with the managers and owners here to make more events similar to this together. It will be useful for both of us. 

33 minutes ago, Nyltje said:

Deathmatch, Freeroam (pursuit), some gamemode with rocket shooting cars and of course racing en derby. 

Dutch between English caught!! >:) 

Delen op andere websites

17 uur geleden, MrCena zei:

Freeroam vinalla server is possible and easy (just stopping resources). I will try to add MH as well (ManHunt). So CG and MH will be additional to gamemodes for the meeting beside whats mentioned in the main topic. 

Also no problem at all. I am willing to cooperate more with the managers and owners here to make more events similar to this together. It will be useful for both of us. 

Nice to hear that! I'm looking forward for this meeting.

17 uur geleden, MrCena zei:

Dutch between English caught!! >:) 

Hahaha, I'm so used to talk Dutch on this website. Just got a little brainfart there I think. :puh:

Delen op andere websites

3 hours ago, Nyltje said:

Hahaha, I'm so used to talk Dutch on this website. Just got a little brainfart there I think. :puh:

No problem, I am sorry making this topic English, but I am learning Dutch! But can't call myself capable of understanding (speaking/ writing) Dutch yet.

Its all good and for all others speak Dutch its all fine. Just when someome mentioning me use English then!!

Delen op andere websites

I'd join in as well. For me July is a bit difficult but other than that anything should go, although preferably not too late in the evening since I'm trying to consistently get a healthy dose of sleep :)

Delen op andere websites

• 4 weken later...
  • 5 maanden later...
  • 3 years later...

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.